If your teeth move, this is a sign that periodontal support has been lost.
Why do my teeth move ?
If your teeth move, this could be because of two reasons which may interact:
- Periodontal disease with receding gums.
- Occlusal trauma: the tooth is overworked and does much more than the other teeth :
- In the case of teeth grinding.
- In the case of an occlusion problem.
- In the event of the loss of certain teeth which leads to the other teeth overworking.
There are two reasons for teeth which move: periodontitis and occlusal overloading..
There are two possible treatments: aetiological treatment (treating the cause) and symptomatic treatment (containing the problem).